Why Choose OTV IPTV?
We are a premium IPTV subscription provider with many years of experience.
Our IPTV service provides you with the best image quality thanks to our powerful and stable non-interference servers, which will guarantee you the best quality live TV and VOD.
- Fast Reliable Servers： OTV IPTV is a reliable and stable IPTV server, that supports 24H/7 technology maintains All the codes or reseller panels working, and guarantees uninterrupted service.
- High Compatibility :
Compatible with all devices, including MAG, Android, XBMC, Enigma, IPTV Box, PC, and Smart TV
- Top-notch Support： We are 24H/7 available Live Chat on Whatsapp / WeChat /Skype/Telegram Don`t hesitate to contact us and ask for a test trial
- Cost Savings： The average cost of a cable subscription is well over $150. We can put over 80% of that money back into your pocket.
- FHD & 4K Streaming： FHD &4K channels streaming, no freezing and buffering. We also update new channels, movies, and series regularly.
- Easy Setup: Our new Apk app is easy to use and install. Even the most non-technical savvy people are able to start using the app in minutes.
- Support 7/24H/365
- 4K/UHD, HD, and SD quality
- 9000+ Live Channels
- 20,000 Movies+ 15,000 Series
- Famous Premium Sports & PPV Events
- Time-Shift & EPG
- Uptime 99.99%
- Support all devices
- M3U & MAG& Emigma &IOS & Android & Windows & Linux
What is Home IPTV?
Home IPTV is a free application that allows you to add M3U links and stream freely available IPTV content, giving you access to your live IPTV subscriptions, including movies or series.
The app is compatible with multiple media, such as Samsung smart TV, and LG Smart TV.
You need to search for Home IPTV in your TV app store and install it.
In particular, this app does not offer content such as TV channels or movies.
- Free EPG (electronic program guide)
- Adds the channel to the favorites list
- Simple and convenient interface
- Supports the most widely used formats M3U and M3U8
How to load IPTV playlists on Home IPTV?
The Home IPTV app doesn’t offer content like TV channels or movies; you need to subscribe through an IPTV provider. If you haven’t placed one yet. Here’s how to add IPTV playlists:?Step 1:?Turn on the HOME IPTV, and you can find the MAC address on the screen.
Step 2:?and then issue to label the?Upload?at “https://homeiptv.com/“activate?Step 3:?Upload the M3U link to your TV ID
Note:?Fill in the information accurately, open the home IPTV?upload portal, and enter the?TV ID?and?M3U link, then click Import Channel
Step 4:?When you see the “Success” message, please return to your Home IPTV application on the TV?Step 5:?Press “O” on the remote control to reload the application and import channels. . You can now take full advantage of your IPTV subscription and enjoy the many benefits of this great application.
How to install Home IPTV on Android devices?
Step 1:?Open your browser on your Android device
Step 2:?Click and search for “Home IPTV”
Step 3: Turn on allowing install unknown sources
Step 4:?Click download Home IPTV
Step 5:?When the download is complete, click Install application
Step 6:?After installation, open the application and?enter the M3U link?to stream IPTV content
You don’t have to pay to use the Home IPTV Player to watch your M3U playlist because it’s free. If you don’t already have an IPTV subscription, click here to get a free?IPTV subscription?now.